YUMMY GUILT-FREE PUMPKIN PIE
Pumpkin is extremely healthy for you. The bad thing about the pie is the crust holding it and the sugar that is added. This recipe makes perfection of the old classic pumpkin pie. You won’t miss the crust at all! It holds firm like regular pie. I add a dollop of fat-free Reddi-Wip on top!
SUGAR-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE
Yields: 8-slice pie
Serving size: 1 slice
1/2 C. Truvia Baking Blend
1/2 C. brown rice flour
1/4 t. baking powder
1/4 t. baking soda
1 t. cinnamon
1 t. ground allspice
1/2 t. nutmeg
1 12-ounce can evaporated fat-free skim milk
1 15-ounce can pumpkin
2 t. vanilla
3 egg whites, beaten until stiff peaks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray ceramic quiche pan or pie pan(approximately 10″ x 1″) with Pam.
- Combine and blend all dry ingredients.
- Add pumpkin, milk, and vanilla. Blend well.
- Gently fold in stiffly beaten egg whites until blended well.
- Pour into pie plate . Bake 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
123 CALORIES PER SLICE!!
I let this cool for about 30 minutes before wrapping plastic wrap over it, keeping it refrigerated. I serve it cold with fat-free whip cream. YUMMMMMMM!!
Happy holidays and stay fit!